The last day brings much cooler am temps. At 7 am, Deming is 54 and Lordsburg 48 so I will get the jacket liner out!
Last day of packing....if all goes according to plan, we should be home this afternoon and get Lucy from the spa either later today or tomorrow am.
So, we got home at 2:30 without incident or drama. Picked Lucy up from the kennel and took her immediately into the shower. I never saw a dog so happy to see her peeps...even after the shower. After 14 days and over 3200 miles of wear, the riding suits were super grungy, but they did their jobs. We needed very little additional clothing, aside from underwear, shorts, socks, t-shirts. I may run the washer empty afterwards to flush out the bug jerky.
Anyhow, all's well that ends well. Now starts the long fight with Allstate over the damage caused by that imbecile driver in Hobbs, New Mexico
Stu
And a final final photo. Lucy had an exhausting two weeks at the spa, and has spent all today resting ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment